leopard's bane

Yesterday marked the first day Jamie and I have completed a photo shoot for my blog! Yay! It was also probably the quickest shoot I've ever done considering all the cold weather breathing down our necks... It's getting to be winter again which I am not looking forward to. In Vermont you can go sledding, but in Brooklyn you can... stay inside with your boyfriend and kitten drinking mulled wine? I guess it's not all that bad. Even more, with cold weather comes beautiful coats! I've been dying to sport this vintage Safari leopard faux fur coat my mum let me borrow from the sixties. It's amazing! She also gave me a bunch of other jackets that I guarantee you will be seeing in the near future. Stay warm!!





 
All photos by Jamie Magnifico. Dress and shoes by AllSaints, vintage Safari coat by Fairmoor and ring by VERAMEAT from Loopy Mango.