can i haddat?

Old news, but good news: Stardust is so cool. I have been in the deepest depths of love with the following items and it pains me to look at them. The first two are from Christopher Kane's 2011 resort collection and the print sort of brings me back to the mid-nineties when stores like Rave and Deb ran my life. Now all I need is my frog key chain!

xx bits

PS- I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last dropped in... I missed you! I promise never to neglect you ever again.




 
Christopher Kane resort 2011
photos courtesy of style.com



 Fendi s/s 2011 shades
photos courtesy of style.com & Vogue Japan

  
Shoe by Iris van Herpen X United Nude
buy here

+ HOW DID I MISS THIS SHOW? +
This whole show is pretty much who I am, minus a few odds and ends.
Girly, vintagey, a little kitschy, a little prairie and a whole-lotta color.


 

 
 D&G s/s rtw 2011 collection
photos courtesy of style.com