Birthday Bits!!

It's my birthday and I'll post if I want to! 25. TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD PEOPLE! I guess I'm a woman now. Really, I think this is the only birthday I've had yet where I haven't been thrilled by it's arrival. It was a bit daunting to be honest. Actually, more than anything I've come to realize that age and birthdays ain't no thang. What's the big deal anyhow? Let go and let God. Ha.

I'll take any/all of these things for my birthday if anyone has a few extra stacks hangin' around.

x to the o, bits


      Dream cottage.

            Dream bag.


    Dream Wrists.

Dream whip.

-You can find the cottage story here, but I found it originally through Clear the Way.
-Studded purse is from Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring 2011 Couture show that I found at Style.com
-Dream wrist pic #1 I found through my baby Molly. Dream wrist pic #2 I found through bloglovin, but I can't remember who's blog! I'm sorry!
-Dream Range found at AmPm Life!